The Fully-Automated Driverless Technology Implementation Forum 2020
Wednesday September 2nd 2020, 9:30-17:00
Century Hall, 1st Floor,
Shanghai International Convention Center, 2727 Binjiang Avenue, Pudong
- Future development trends of fully automated rail transit in China and abroad
- Fully automated rail transit core technologies (vehicles, signals, operations)
- Upgrading and transforming new and existing driverless rail transit lines
- Fully automated driverless rail risk management and engineering safety
Southwest Jiaotong University
Shanghai Shentong Metro Group Co., Ltd.
Southwest Jiaotong University Traffic Safety Research Institute
Southwest Jiaotong University (Shanghai) Research Institute
Jiaotong Railway Inspection and Certification Center (JRCC)
Southwest Jiaotong University Shanghai Alumni Association
Shanghai Intex Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Casco Signal Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Electric Thales Transport Automation System Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Fuxin Intelligent Traffic Control Co., Ltd.
Beijing Quantum Communication Technology Co., Ltd.
Southwest Jiaotong University System Security Research Center
Shanghai Shentong Rail Transit Research Consulting Co., Ltd.
Beijing Urban Rail Transit Consulting Co., Ltd.
Zhu Minhao, Dean of Traffic Safety Technology Research Institute, Southwest Jiaotong University
9:00-10:40 Leader’s and Keynote Speeches
9:00-9:50 Opening Ceremony and Leader’s Speeches
- Zhu Jianmei, Vice President, Southwest Jiaotong University
- Li Guoyong, Vice President, China Urban Rail Transit Association and Former Inspector of the Department of Basic Industries, NDRC
9:50-10:50 Keynote Speeches
- Zhang Weihua, Chief Professor, Southwest Jiaotong University and Chief Scientist, High-Speed Vacuum Pipeline Maglev Transport Research Center
“Urban Rail Transit Development Trends”
- Sun Huaping, Technical Director of JRCC and Expert of Traffic Safety Technology Research Institute, Southwest Jiaotong University
“Safety Assessments for Unmanned Driving Systems Engineering”
10:50-11:00 Break and Group Photo
11:00-17:00 Thematic Reports
- Ma Weijie, Chief Engineer, Shanghai Metro First Operation Co., Ltd.
“Practice and Thinking of Fully Automatic Operation Management”
- Ling Xiaoque, Product Launch Manager, Urban Rail System Integration Department, Casco Signal Co., Ltd.
“Best Practices for the Integration and Coordinated Management of Fully Automatic and Unmanned Driving”
- Sun Laiping Shanghai Electric Thales Transportation Automation System Co., Ltd. is developingProduct Director
“Innovative Practice of Full Automation of Signal System”
12:00-13:30 Lunch, Exhibition Visit and Networking
- Tian Jun, vice chairman and general manager of Shanghai Shentong Rail Transit Research & Consulting Co., Ltd.
“Fully Autonomous Rail Transit Joint Commissioning Planning and Practice”
- Chen Lijun, Deputy Chief Engineer, CBTC and Product Director, Shanghai Fuxin Intelligent Traffic Control Co., Ltd.
“Project Practice and Prospect of Fully Automatic Operation System”
- Xu Ding, Deputy General Manager, Beijing Urban Rail Transit Consulting
“Key Technologies for Integrated Management of Fully Automated Operations”
- Yan Bangjie, Senior Consultant, Taipei MRT Corporation and Former General Manager,Jiebang Management Consulting Co., Ltd.
“Operational Optimization of Taipei’s MRT Fully Automated Driving System”
- Yin Hualei, Chief Designer, Beijing Zhongchuang Quantum Communication Technology Co., Ltd.
“Application of Quantum Security Communication in Rail Transit System”
15:10-15:30 Break and Booth Visit
- Li Xuekun, Deputy Director, National Rail Bus Project Research Center of CRRC Changchun Rail Bus Co., Ltd., and Deputy Secretary-General, Urban Rail Vehicles Group of the China Railway Society
“Fully Automated Urban Rail Vehicles, Operations, Technology, Leadership and Market Outlook”
- Gao Qi, Design Manager, Senior Engineer and CRRC Technical Expert, Electric R&D Department of CRRC Nanjing Puzhen Vehicle Co., Ltd.
“Key Technologies of Fully Automated Unmanned Vehicle Systems”
- Jiang Lei, Deputy Chief Engineer Beijing Quanlu Communication Signal Research and Design Institute Group Co., Ltd. Signal Institute
“Signal Systems Design Thinking for Fully Automated Operation Projects”
- Yang Haisheng, Technical Director of JRCC
“Man-machine cooperation modes in rail transit operation control and their applications in automated urban rail transit systems”
(The above agenda and speech topics are being updated in real time)