Thursday, September 3rd, 2020, 9:00-17:00
Yellow River Hall, 3rd Floor,
Shanghai International Convention Center, 2727 Binjiang Avenue, Pudong
- New rail transit safety and protection measures, management and control
- Intelligent operation and maintenance of rail transit vehicles
- Adaptability of new Chinese traffic volume management systems
- Tram operation safety / autonomous driving / new energy technology
Shanghai Municipal Transportation Commission
Shanghai Municipal Science and Technology Commission
Shanghai Shentong Metro Group Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Transportation Industry Association
Shanghai Rail Transit Tunnel Engineering Design & Research Institute
Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Civil Engineering Society Underground Engineering Committee
China Mobile (Shanghai) Information Communication Technology Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Fuxin Intelligent Traffic Control Co., Ltd.
Beijing Xinliantie Group Co., Ltd.
China Construction Machinery Industry Association, Tunnelling Division
Shanghai New Energy Technology Transformation & Promotion Center
Shanghai Intex Exhibition Co., Ltd.
9:00-10:40 First Session
First Session Moderator:
Yang Zhihao, Vice President,
Shanghai Rail Transit Tunnel Engineering Design and Research Institute
9:00-9:30 Leader’s Speeches
- Dai Qi, Track Division Director, Shanghai Municipal Transportation Commission
- Zheng Guanghong, Social Development Division Director, Shanghai Municipal Science and Technology Commission
- Zhou Huai, Executive Vice President and Secretary-General, Shanghai Transportation Industry Association
9:30-11:40 Keynote Speeches
- Wang Rulu, Deputy Chief Engineer, Shanghai Shentong Metro Group Co., Ltd.
“Shanghai Metro Guardianship Management”
- Zhang Lingxiang, General Manager, Shanghai Metro Maintenance & Guarantee Co., Ltd.
“Vehicular Lifetime Intelligent Operation and Maintenance Best Practice”
- Jiang Yajia, Chairman, China Mobile Rail Transit Intelligent Networking Alliance
“Enjoy the Future – Accelerating Integration with Smart 5G+ Rail Transit”
10:50-12:00 Second Session
Second Session Moderator:
Zhang Ping, Director, Shanghai Transportation Industry Association Modern Tram Committee
- Zhu Beiling, Dean, Shanghai Rail Transit Tunnel Engineering Design and Research Institute
“Lessons of China’s Public Transportation Development”
- Shen Jialin, General Manager, Shanghai Songjiang Tram Investment Operation Co., Ltd.
“Planning, Construction and Operation of the Songjiang Tram Line”
12:00-13:30 Lunch and Networking
13:30-15:00 Third Session
Third Session Moderator:
Ye Huaping, Director, Shanghai Shentong Metro Group Co., Ltd.
- Qu Zhanyu Director, Department of Operational Safety Management, Shanghai Shentong Metro Group Co., Ltd.
“Eliminating hidden risks – overseeing risk prevention and control”
- Hong Xiang, Chief Engineer, Shanghai Shentong Rail Transit Research & Consulting Co., Ltd.
“Fully Automated Operations in Rail Transit – RAMS Best Practice”
- Zhu Yanfei, Chief Engineer, Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Co., Ltd.
“Rectangular Shield Tunneling Technology System R&D”
- Huang Xuefeng, Vice President, Beijing Xinlian Railway Group Co., Ltd.
“Supporting Rail Transit’s High-quality Development with Smart Depots”
15:10-16:40 Fourth Session
Fourth Session Moderator:
Ye Lei, Deputy General Manager, Shanghai Jiushi Public Transportation Group Co., Ltd.
- Liang Hao, System Design Manager, Shanghai Fuxin Intelligent Traffic Control Co., Ltd.
“Modern Tram Transportation Control Technology Development Prospects”
- Li Na, Deputy Director, Road Department, Municipal Engineering Branch, Shanghai Rail Transit Tunnel Engineering Design and Research Institute
“Exploring New Standards for Tourism Rail Transit”
- Chen Xiang, Director, Shanghai Municipal Engineering Design and Research Institute
“Hydrogen Powered Trams in Gaoming District, Foshan”
- Zhang Chi, R&D Department Deputy Secretary, CRRC Nanjing Puzhen Vehicle Co., Ltd.
“New Rail Systems – Introducing the World’s First DRT Digital Rail Vehicle”